InWolk is a pioneer in the field of cloud-based software services providing customised solutions
for every type of entity, successfully serving its customer since 2013.
YOUR OPPORTUNITYAs a BI Analyst, you’ll provide a link between our customers’ needs and the technical implementations. Communicating with programmers, automated testers and product owners, you will be able to pick the right level of abstraction based on your audience. You like to get into the technical details, and working in a cross functional team. You’ll have a passion for learning new technologies, while striving to delight software consumers.
- Closely work with teams to prepare concise product specifications and documentation
- Use project management principles and methodologies to maintain efficiency of work delivered
- Communicate back to the client the technical details of the projects with the appropriate level of detail
- Create visual representations of how information flows through a software system
- Prepare written technical information for client pitches for upcoming work
- Write user guides and handover documentation as part of project delivery
- Carry out reviews of clients existing software and cloud infrastructure
- Create training materials for users and run ‘train the trainer’ sessions for our clients
- 3-5yrs experience working in Agile environments
- Strong experience regularly running workshops and conducting presentations to a wide variety of stakeholders (i.e technical and non-technical)
- Experienced running or conducting ‘Inception’ workshops
- Experience preparing technical product specifications requirements for enterprise software projects
- Worked in Development teams delivering software in an Agile fashion
- Experience using tools for Agile projects including git, Jira, Trello, etc.
- You have created visual presentations to present complex technical topics
- Experienced in defining and reviewing the architecture of cloud-based software systems – Desirable
YOUR OPPORTUNITYAs a Transformation Senior Consultant you will support the delivery of business transformation and process improvement initiatives through business analysis, process analysis and change management to improve our ways of work, processes and technology. You will work closely with the business to identify, standardise and improve the ways we work.
- End-to-end process redesign under a service delivery framework
- Build, deliver and embed business and operations transformation and process improvement initiatives
- Be a subject matter expert in business transformation, process and organisational design
- Define business problems and develop solutions that challenge the way we think
- Deliver transformation and process improvement projects within a specified time frame
- Undertake detailed data analysis to support performance improvement opportunities
- Create and maintain project, process and procedural documentation
- Practical experience in analysing and solving problems to deliver tangible results
- Facilitating teamwork and create a collaborative environment to foster ideas
- Assist with change management activities including developing training materials, drafting communications and other related activities as required
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including ability to handle complex problems
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a transformation capacity in an Australian corporation
- Extensive experience in end to end transformation including implementation
- Deep understanding of business structure and operations
- Strong experience in leading and facilitation of workshops with a wide range of stakeholders up to Executive level
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Relevant tertiary and professional qualifications
- Experience in Professional Services or Financial Services would be highly desirable
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a dynamic environment, delivering high quality outputs with strong attention to detail
- Proactive with a positive, flexible, assertive, can do attitude
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a project team
About the role
Support and delivery of Octozy Technology Roadmap our large-scale IT transformation program delivering numerous technologies across numerous functions and regions of our business you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the business systems, process and maximising existing solutions.
- Undertake end to end Business Analysis and Solution Design, including leading and facilitating requirements sessions and detailed documentation.
- Lead and deliver on project deliverables and success criteria that support business goals in collaboration with relevant stakeholders in global business functions
- Mange new and existing vendor relationships including reviewing functional and technical requirements with vendors/developers to ensure business issues/requirements are adequately resolved/reflected in systems and/or technical planning documents
- Manage all project to Large Scale implementations, related activities and handover.
To succeed in this role, you will have a Project BA analytical background with an understanding of enterprise systems to optimise business performance. It is critical to have knowledge gained within FMCG or Retail environment along with a track record of end-to-end project delivery.
- Track record iof implementing technology solutions utilising Waterfall SDLC and/or Agile delivery methods
- CLOUD ERPs experience is required
- Experience with business process mapping and optimisation
- Ability to flex between analytical activities and long-term strategic roadmaps.
- Adaptability to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and managing business needs in a rapidly changing environment
As Technical Support Analyst you will be at the forefront of customer interaction and satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity to work from home on a full-time basis.
On a daily basis, you will ensure critical customer issues are resolved quickly and accurately. Success in this role will be defined by a strong customer-oriented mentality, a thorough systematic approach to troubleshooting, and the curiosity to learn about a diverse set of technologies.
- Maintain a strong understanding of Octozy Software and products, including CRM, AMS, ERP and Web based solutions.
- Troubleshoot software products over the phone and through remote sessions
- Concisely document software information in a case management system
- Provide an exceptional customer experience during calls, emails, chat, and customer escalations
- Prioritize between tasks including inbound calls, existing case management, live chat, email requests
- Exceptional skills in problem solving & time management
- Able to provide timely updates and manage customer expectations
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently; communicating complex technical problems and solutions to customers of all skill levels while being personable
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as collaborate effectively with team members with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle complex situations while troubleshooting critical issues & maintaining effective communication with all stakeholders
- Demonstrates a continuous learning mindset to digest the technical details of an ever evolving product line
- Agile, resourceful learner with strong attention to detail.
As an experienced tester, your role includes planning, design, management, executing and reporting of tests to ensure that new or amended systems, configurations, packages or services (and their interfaces) perform as designed and specified.
You will generally specialise in one or more disciplines such as a particular system or testing types (e.g. functional, useability, etc.) and/or test complexity. It is also expected that an experienced tester can demonstrate sharing skills and experience with existing staff to build new capacity in the field of testing of SAP online services applications and test automation.
- Assist with the analysis of testing requests and business requirements and advise practicality of testing process alternatives.
- Liaise with relevant business, application area or project team stakeholders.
- Use and maintain testware (cases, scripts, reports, plans etc.)
- Participate in testing risk assessment/Compile and update/Examine and address issues in testing risk registers.
- Develop test strategy and plan.
- Assist with or manage the execution of tests in accordance with the test strategy and plan.
- Develop and maintain test maintenance program plans and schedules.
- Manage and document testing activities in accordance with
- STC standards and protocols.
- Develop test cases (including analysis and design, test writing and setup and testing risks).
- Test matrix creation and Test case design
- Execution of test cases and management of identified defects
- Understanding of our client’s testing toolsets (i.e. Quality Centre test management application) for test planning, execution and defect tracking
- Development of test status report
- Demonstrated high level experience as a Test Engineer in large and complex, enterprise environments.
- Demonstrated high level experience in developing and managing automation scripts using HP Unified Functional Testing software.
- Demonstrated high level experience of 5+ years in designing and developing test procedures, scripts, suites and cases, with associated test data, based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
- Demonstrated sound technical knowledge of Cloud-based online systems, which includes CRM, AMS, ERPs
- Demonstrated high level of involvement and contribution towards Agile delivery methods.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong working relationships with diverse stakeholders and be an effective team player.
- Proficient in using HP ALM – Quality Centre as a test management tool.
- Proven qualifications/certifications that meets industry-wide testing standards.
Position: Senior UX/UI Designer
The Senior UX/UI designer will report directly into to the Directors. You will be responsible for providing our clients customers with the best experience of their digital products across all their online channels. You will also be responsible for tackling a large range of UI/UX challenges to help our client meet its business needs. This will involve end-to-end designing: identifying opportunities for improvement, building prototypes, validating hypotheses, and translating insights into UI and UX designs. You will drive research which will translate into actionable design solutions, ensuring that the customer is at the forefront of the design process.
The Successful Applicant:
- Must have a beautiful portfolio of digital design preferably in luxury & premium ecommerce brands
- Proven experience in a UX/UI design role, leading large projects, preferably in ecommerce.
- Extensive experience executing the UX design process to develop personas, user journey mapping, customer journey maps, task analysis, storyboards, wireframes and user Interface designs
- Excellent in standard industry design tools and software (i.e. Sketch, Axure, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc)
- Ability to write responsive HTML and CSS to produce viable responsive UI designs and HTML content layouts
- Ability to translate and document UX / UI requirements into user stories, functional specifications as input into technical development work streams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills and style
- You are a dynamic and creative problem solver, familiar with an agile working environment
- You thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- You can work collaboratively across teams and can lead others
- Be the lead on the development of detailed experience designs from project conception, through to build and product launch.
- Collaborate with Octozy business, project sponsors, designers, developers and product to design experiences that help bridge the gap between our customers’ goals and the capabilities that Octozy products can provide for them.
- Participate in lean UX activities in an Agile environment such as user/design research, stakeholder interviews, and design workshops.
- Analyse and synthesise the findings research; distilling the inherent complexity in users’ experiences and identify the right problems to solve.
- Contribute to the creation of UX deliverables including personas, scenarios, task flows, information architecture, wireframes, mock-ups and interactive prototypes.
- Provide information verbally and visually through low, mid and high-fidelity renderings, from scamps to clickable prototypes.
- Test and validate working hypotheses with users through usability testing of wire frames, prototypes and published product, and participate in design critique.
- Work alongside Visual Designers and Software Developers to bring concepts to life while maintaining UX best practices
- Previous experience leading User Experience design processes and approaches.
- Highly skilled in creating User Interface and Experience Design for web and mobile applications.
- Strong experience with user-centered and wire-framing/prototyping design tools i.e. CSS, Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, Zeplin, etc.
- A clear understanding and a passion for how user experience methodology fits into the broader business picture.
- A customer-centric focus and a desire to go above and beyond for the customer.
Upload Your CV
Senior BI Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Technical Support Analyst
Senior System Tester
Senior UX/UI Professional
Turn chaos into clarity
- Have a singular view of your disparate business data.
- Avoid multiple data entry points and increase efficiency in your organisation
- Seamless workflows and automation to drive success
- Critical business views based on real-time dashboards and reports
- Increase ROI by enabling your customers with self service portals and mobile apps
Why Octozy ?
Octozy offers flexible and scalable one-stop solution for diverse business verticals and domains.
Digital TransformationHighly customisable, and powerful software to drive end to end organisational digital transformation. Octozy empowers every business, big and small, and leads them towards a path of planned growth and sustenance.
Octozy Professional ServicesHaving years of diverse SME domain knowledge, our professional services team help organisations realise their operational potential to achieve their goals and provide a competitive edge by being their trusted partner.
Progressive & Futuristic Product ModelOctozy not only covers your business requirements for the now, but our continued investment into the product means we empower you with the advantage of using our continual feature & module upgrade road map. Our success is quite literally in your success.
Consolidated view of your business.Octozy Enterprise Management Application comes included with many modules to give your business an edge to consolidate disparate informational data sets to have a singular view of your operations.